50 Trails Of Blogging

A haphazard blog of my time as Grandmaster of the Reading (PA) Hash House Harriers

Name:
Location: PA's Most Dangerous City, United States

I am the Grandmaster of the Reading HHH. When I can dump this albatross onto someone else hopefully they can keep blogging.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

SANTA F'S THE HASH

Hey Hashers.....

My laptop, the control center of my life, has taken a dump.

It was quickly replaced but I still do not have a copy of FRONTPAGE to do website updates.

This is a reminder that Santa F's The Hash is SATURDAY December 15th 2007 at 2:30PM

I know the BANNER at www.readinghash.com says the 16th. I will fix it as soon as I can.

Get full info at: http://www.readinghash.com/HashSchedule.htm

Thanks to KY for getting me a copy of OFFICE 2003 which inc FRONTPAGE.

Technology...once it has you by the balls, it has you by the balls.

So, get thyself out to SFTH - its quite possibly the dumbest and best day of the year.

OE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home