50 Trails Of Blogging

A haphazard blog of my time as Grandmaster of the Reading (PA) Hash House Harriers

Name:
Location: PA's Most Dangerous City, United States

I am the Grandmaster of the Reading HHH. When I can dump this albatross onto someone else hopefully they can keep blogging.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

F The French - Viva Le Floyd

There is no doubt that Floyd is in trouble. He now realizes that speculating on his test results before he had even seen them was a bad idea (citing the bad numbers as being from booze, Rx meds, stress, natural testosterone,etc)

First, I say this. SINCE WHEN DO THE FRENCH KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TESTOSTERONE???

Then I say - "Have you seen his wife, Amber?". Wow - what a cutie. Maybe he did sneek a little testosterone into his diet but it probably wasn't to enhance his bicycle riding!

The French can kiss my ass. They hate Americans winning "their" Tour and I am sure they hate a Mennonite country bumpkin even more.

Floyd Landis has a hot wife. He drank beer and whiskey the night that he thought he had zero chance of coming back.

And that is wrong....how??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home