50 Trails Of Blogging

A haphazard blog of my time as Grandmaster of the Reading (PA) Hash House Harriers

Name:
Location: PA's Most Dangerous City, United States

I am the Grandmaster of the Reading HHH. When I can dump this albatross onto someone else hopefully they can keep blogging.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Soccer Sucks But Brandi Should Hash



The World Cup is on TV. If I could find the flipper I would turn something else on.

There are many reasons why I am thankful to be an American. One of them is because we are NOT obsessed with "football". This game has been going on for over an hour and the score is still a whopping 0-0. Not much excitement but plenty of drama.

These boneheads fall down and writhe around in simulated agony anytime someone comes anywhere near them. Its amazing how their intense pain and agony can suddenly just go away.

At least the fans provide some entertainment by getting completely loaded and fighting in the stands and throwing things at the players.

The only World Cup moment I have ever cared about was Brandi Chastain yanking her shirt off in the 1999 win over China. That bimbo would make a good hasher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home